Has low surface tension, show properties, permeability and emulsion dispersion, soluble in methanol, isopropyl alcohol, acetone, xylene, and methylene chloride.
Super spread, good permeability, highly efficient absorption and conductivity, rain-resistant, easy to mix, high
Degree of security and stability.
1. enhanced solution, improving pesticide utilization ratio
2. excellent wetting and expansion, increased coverage and improved pesticide efficacy
3. promote systemic agents through the stomatal penetration, improve resistance to rain
4. reduce the amount of spray, reasonable provincial drug saving water, saving time and labor
5. reduce pesticide residues, reduce the loss of pesticides.
Silicone additives for agricultural use can be added to insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, fertilizer, plant growth regulators and/or biological pesticide spray mixture, especially suitable for absorption-type pharmaceutical.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silica gel
- Safety performance
- Classification of silica gel edit
- Silicone properties
- Silicone rubber category edit
- one of the best
- Current situation of Textile auxili...
- Organic silicon softening agent
- Characteristics of organic silicone...
- What are the varieties of silicone ...
- What are the properties of silicone...
- What are the characteristics of sil...
- Silicone rubber mainly has the foll...
- Why isn't silicone oil so hot now?
- What's the use of silicone oil for ...