Amino-modified silicone oils are polydimethylsiloxanes containing amino groups in the side chains or end groups, and are also known as amino silicone oils. This type of silicone oil is an essential ingredient for textile softeners.
Due to its good adsorption and compatibility, aminosilicone oil is emulsified into a microemulsion with a suitable surfactant. The use of a suitable surfactant for emulsification of fabrics can increase the softness of the fiber materials and is therefore used as a fabric softening agent. The finishing of various textiles, amino silicone oil can also be used in cosmetic additives, paint additives, resin modifiers and brighteners and other fields
Add：Room 1906, Guangli mansion,136# Qingchun Road,Hangzhou,China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silica gel
- Safety performance
- Classification of silica gel edit
- Silicone properties
- Silicone rubber category edit
- one of the best
- Agricultural organic silicon
- Current situation of Textile auxili...
- Organic silicon softening agent
- Epoxy modified silicone oil and Pol...
- Shuttle modified silicone oil and A...
- Phenol light-modified silicone oil ...
- Other modified silicone oil
- What fabric is silicone softener su...
- What are the classification of rubb...