High temperature vulcanized silicone rubber
High-temperature vulcanized silicone rubber is a high-molecular-weight (typically 400-800,000) polyorganosiloxane (ie, raw rubber) with reinforcing fillers and other various additives. The organic peroxide is used as a vulcanizing agent. (Molded, extruded, calendered) or injection molded and cross-linked into rubber at high temperatures. This kind of rubber is generally abbreviated as silicone rubber.
The reinforcing fillers of silicone rubber are various types of silica, which can increase the strength of the vulcanizate by a factor of ten. The addition of various additives mainly reduces the cost of the rubber, improves the properties of the rubber, and imparts various special properties such as flame retardant and electrical conductivity to the vulcanizate.
Add：Room 1906, Guangli mansion,136# Qingchun Road,Hangzhou,China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silica gel
- Safety performance
- Classification of silica gel edit
- Silicone properties
- Silicone rubber category edit
- one of the best
- Agricultural organic silicon
- Current situation of Textile auxili...
- Organic silicon softening agent
- Silicone gel
- Foam silicone rubber
- The use of silicone oil in daily life
- Reasons why mold silicone does not ...
- Application of Silicone Rubber in M...
- Matters needing attention in the pr...
- Silicone oil
- Silicon oil type
- Amino modified silicone oil