Reasons why mold silicone does not cure or incompletely cure
Cause 1. Too much curing agent or too little curing agent can cause this phenomenon to occur
Solution: Add according to the prescribed curing agent ratio
Reason 2: Different types of curing agents cannot be mixed (such as adding silicone and condensed silicone)
Solution: Use the appropriate type of curing agent. The operating tools are also classified and do not mix.
Reason 3: Uneven mixing of silica gel and curing agent
Solution: Stir the silicone and curing agent during operation
Cause 4: Incomplete curing (not dried) occurs only on the contact surface of the master mold, and other parts are cured.
Solve: Apply a thin separator on the surface of the master mold to prevent contact with the mold silicone rubber, which is not conducive to silicone curing.
Reason 5: The temperature is too low and can cause uncured
Solve: When the temperature is 20-30 degrees Celsius is the most ideal mold silicone curing temperature.
Add：Room 1906, Guangli mansion,136# Qingchun Road,Hangzhou,China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silica gel
- Safety performance
- Classification of silica gel edit
- Silicone properties
- Silicone rubber category edit
- one of the best
- Agricultural organic silicon
- Current situation of Textile auxili...
- Organic silicon softening agent
- Application of Silicone Rubber in M...
- Matters needing attention in the pr...
- Silicone oil
- Silicon oil type
- Amino modified silicone oil
- Epoxy modified silicone oil and Pol...
- Shuttle modified silicone oil and A...
- Phenol light-modified silicone oil ...
- Other modified silicone oil
- What fabric is silicone softener su...