Organic products are the basic structural unit of silica gel is made of Silicon-oxygen sections chain, side chain are connected by a silicon atom with a variety of other organic group. Therefore, in the silicone product structure contains both "organic group", but also "inorganic structure", this particular composition and molecular structure of organic compounds make it set properties and inorganic functions in one. Compared with other polymer materials, the most prominent properties of silicone products are:
Silicone products based on Silicon-oxygen (Si-O) key chains, the c-c bond is 82.6 kcal/mole, SI-o bond to 121,000 kcal/mole in the silicone, silicone products with high thermal stability, high temperature (or radiation) is not broken, do not break down the chemical bonds of molecules. Silicones not only high temperature and low temperature resistance, can be used in a wide temperature range. Either chemical or physical-mechanical properties, temperature changes are small.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silica gel
- Safety performance
- Classification of silica gel edit
- Silicone rubber category edit
- one of the best
- Agricultural organic silicon
- Current situation of Textile auxili...
- Organic silicon softening agent
- Characteristics of organic silicone...
- What are the varieties of silicone ...
- What are the properties of silicone...
- What are the characteristics of sil...