What are the characteristics of silicone rubber?
Silicone rubber is divided into heat vulcanization type (high temperature vulcanized silica gel HTV) and room temperature vulcanized (RTV), in which RTV type is divided into polycondensation reaction and additive reaction type. High temperature silicone rubber is mainly used for making all kinds of silicone rubber products, while room temperature silicone rubber is mainly used as adhesives, potting materials or dies. The maximum amount of heat curing type, heat curing type and methyl silicone rubber (MQ), methyl vinyl silicone rubber (VMQ, dosage and product grades at most), methyl vinyl silicone rubber (PVMQ low temperature resistance and radiation resistance), there are other eyes of silicone rubber, fluorine rubber and so on.
High temperature vulcanized methyl silicone rubber was successfully developed by Ge Corp in America in 1944. In 1952, the United States Corelle, L., Tebulaitang Tao and Pohl Mahdil K. developed the RTV silicone rubber; 1953 ~ 1955 made of methyl vinyl silicone rubber; from 1956 to 1957, silicon fluorine rubber; from 1958 to 1959, the successful development of RTV-1 silicone rubber; after the emergence of the silicone rubber products. Silicone rubber is produced in more than 10 countries in the world. Since 80s, it has grown at about 15% a year. Since the early 60s, China has developed various types of silicone rubber, and now all have mass production
Add：Room 1906, Guangli mansion,136# Qingchun Road,Hangzhou,China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silica gel
- Safety performance
- Classification of silica gel edit
- Silicone properties
- Silicone rubber category edit
- one of the best
- Agricultural organic silicon
- Current situation of Textile auxili...
- Organic silicon softening agent
- Silicone rubber mainly has the foll...
- Why isn't silicone oil so hot now?
- What's the use of silicone oil for ...
- Runhe Material Attend The Agrocheme...
- RUNHE Material Attended The Interdy...
- What are the properties and charact...
- What is the application of organosi...
- What are the structures of the orga...
- What is the use of organosilicon in...
- Silicone Fluid