What are the properties and characteristics of agricultural silicone?
Agricultural organosilicon is mainly composed of ethoxy modified trisiloxane and is a polyether-modified special silicone surfactant.
It has low surface tension, spreadability, permeability and emulsification dispersion, and is easily soluble in methanol, isopropanol, acetone, xylene and dichloromethane.
Excellent spreadability, excellent permeability, high efficiency of internal absorption and conductivity, resistance to rain erosion, miscibility, high
Degree of security and stability.
1. Strengthen liquid adhesion and improve pesticide utilization
2. Excellent wetting and expansion, increase coverage, improve pesticide efficacy
3. Promote the inhalation of the inhalation agent through the pores to improve the resistance to rainwater washout
4. Reduce the amount of spray, save water and save time, saving time and labor
5. Reduce pesticide residues and reduce pesticide losses.
The agricultural organosilicon additives can be added to insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, foliar fertilizers, plant growth regulators, and/or sprays of biological pesticides, and are particularly suitable for internal absorption agents.
Add：Room 1906, Guangli mansion,136# Qingchun Road,Hangzhou,China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silica gel
- Safety performance
- Classification of silica gel edit
- Silicone properties
- Silicone rubber category edit
- one of the best
- Agricultural organic silicon
- Current situation of Textile auxili...
- Organic silicon softening agent
- What is the application of organosi...
- What are the structures of the orga...
- What is the use of organosilicon in...
- Silicone Fluid
- Room temperature vulcanized silicon...
- High temperature vulcanized silicon...
- Silicone gel
- Foam silicone rubber
- The use of silicone oil in daily life