【Introduction】Polyether Silicon Oil RH-6505 is polyether-modified Polysiloxane, which can be applied in various fibers especially cotton, hemp and its blends for water-absorbing, and soft finishing. It can get perfect effect.Chat Now
Within those famous polyether silicone oil rh-nb-6503 manufacturers and suppliers in China, RUNHE is the most reliable. You are welcomed to wholesale low price polyether silicone oil rh-nb-6503 from our factory and check the quotation with us.
【Product Name】Polyether Silicon Oil RH-6505
【Introduction】Polyether Silicon Oil RH-6505 is polyether-modified Polysiloxane, which can be applied in various fibers especially cotton, hemp and its blends for water-absorbing, and soft finishing. It can get perfect effect.
(1) It has good water-absorption, increases the textile quality and endows the fabrics with comfortable dressing feeling.
(2) The handle of fabrics is soft, smooth which is similar to the traditional amino silicone oil.
(3) It has little effect on whiteness, shade, and color fastness of fabrics.
(4) If the dyed fabrics have some color failure or wrong color after the finishing, it doesn’t need to remove the softener first and can be re-dyed. It doesn’t affect the dyes on the fabrics with the deep color, pure and bright shade.
(5) The stability of emulsified liquid is good. It has convenient usage and don’t stick to the roll.
Appearance: light yellow transparent liquid
(1) Water-absorbing soft finishing of pure cotton knitting and woven fabrics
(2) Water-absorbing soft finishing of chemical fibre knitting and woven fabrics
(3) Water-absorbing soft finishing of other fabrics which has requirements of water-absorbing (such as towel fabrics)
【Usage amount for reference】
(1) Dipping Process
Polyether Silicon Oil RH-6505 emulsion 2-6%(o.w.f)
(2) Padding Process
Polyether Silicon Oil RH-6505 emulsion 15-50g/l
The product can be emulsified itself. It only needs to dilute by water. Dilution rate: 1:5-9.
【Package】50Kg or 100Kg Plastic barrel
【Storage】Store in cool and ventilated warehouse. 6 months of storage period
Stay in touch with Grandherb